Saturday, October 07, 2006

the Battlestar Galactica or Desperate Housewives or Friends ------- make your choice clear

There are so many new seasons of soaps like the Prison Break, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Smallville and of course friends and now the Battlestar Galactica.
BSG Season 3 is good and is nothing short of awesome. Frankly im not much in favour of watching television but I think this idiot box is very much the only sought after entertainment in all kinds
I keep telling my kids not to watch so much of it but then I do it myself and get so engrossed in it that I really don’t know how time flies and then I land up with a heavy head and go off to sleep
Come to think of it television has been one of the greatest finds of all times and has brought the images of one and all so close to us that we actually cannot complain
Its use is there in all spheres like medicine, entertainment and sports
So I think the best way to regulate television is to watch your favourite shows only till the time they are conveying something nice and interesting and not always. Do u get what I want to say ? ok what I actually mean is that even some of your favourite shows can become drab and boring over time and you should not be watching that particular episode then thus saving some of those headaches for yourself. If you do agree with what lil anecdote I have to tell you to save yourself those headaches do leave your own remedy to save me from this habit of late and long hours of watching my favourite shows on TV.
I’d really appreciate your concerns
Lol and don’t take me too seriously and go on and put on that TV
Everyone should watch BSG.

No comments: