Saturday, October 07, 2006

IT’S official now isn’t it--Google wants to buy YouTube for a good $1.6 billion

Well , its nearly an official news now that google is among the foremost buyers who are interested in the YouTube which has generated a lot of media hype recently with the lonelygirl video and many others . and believe you me, the site is good with a lot of fancy stuff to view of all kinds. Knowledge as well as not knowledge
But I think knowledge is power isn’t it . Yes it is today don’t u agree with me
So was msn and yahoo also in line
Well me may not know till the outcome gets finalized but I do hope good for the two young programmers from America who started this site YouTube and made it such a success today.
Don’t you wish that your site also gained so much popularity one day and some big company approached you also for your small company and offered a trillion dollars for it?
Well I do and im sure you must be dreaming too.
Well lets start a forum where we can all put in our comments on how we all can popularize our sites.
My first suggestion to my readers is that think of something original and out of the ordinary yet so simple that everyone thinks that why I didn’t think of this before.
Ok
So you guys also think and if you have some brilliant suggestions do leave a comment below
Thanks to you YouTube comments . LOL

No comments: