Monday, July 24, 2006

pirates of the carribean- dead man's chest

I just saw the movie some minutes ago

The movie is actually visually stunning - the CGI is very good and you won't spend the whole film groaning about how fake things appear on the screen.Acting was nice and brilliant. Johnny Depp again proves why he's the only man alive who can play the role of Cap. Jack Sparrow. There's a large number of characters returning from the first film - including some people I was very happy to see again.My only critic about the film is that it lacks a certain 'heart' that the first film had, which I believe came because the first film was something very different

. Usually a lot of movies that have a second or a third tend to ruin the first one, and this one certainly does not. It was one hundred percent better than the first one, actually. It was still action packed, funny, and it features people you would not expect, I was even dropping my jaw the whole time! If you liked Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, you're going to have to love this one too. Of course, Johnny Depp's acting is still wonderful as the last one, as well as Orlando Bloom's and Keira Knightley's. The effects are absolutely stunning and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I do suggest though, if you have not seen the first one, you need to see that before going to see this one..otherwise, you're going to be a "tad" clueless on some parts. The movie does total justice and I would see it again and again!
That aside, you will hardly notice it. There's a good plot, great and beautiful sets, great acting and plenty of laughs. One of the best films I've seen all year thus far – so go on and watch it today

No comments: